Creative Business Management through Crisis
Webinar & Conversation with Steven Morris
Webinar Conversation Details
Creative Business Management Through Crisis
How your creative agency responds to the crisis will play a large role in how you emerge.
Your leadership is being tested. Your creative approaches are being tested. And your market position will be tested. Brand character and values will show in how you react and respond—internally through your culture, and externally to your audience.
As the pandemic expands, leaders, marketers and creative professionals are doing their best to keep up with and respond to swiftly shifting consumer and brand needs. This webinar conversation will explore how your brand can be thoughtful in signaling what it stands for while taking care of your people—customers and team (if you have one).
I don’t have all the answers, but I do believe that the more hearts and minds that are applied to a challenge, the more powerful the solutions. I’m here to help you navigate the here-and-now, and what lies ahead.
To help gain clarity, I invite you to take this brief Pulse Survey, with a few questions designed to take a pulse on where businesses are now. After you take the survey, we’ll share the results.
What I’ll likely cover in the webinar:
- What is the state of things now? An overview of where we stand right now in the crisis, how it’s affecting the creative industry and firms.
- What can you, as a leader, do now? How to create “agency” in a time when so much is out of our control.
- What can you do to protect your business?
- What can you do to serve your clients?
- What roles do your brand position, marketing, and sales play now?
- Q&A — open up for questions