5 Ways To Ensure Brand + Culture Integrity
Because the brand is everything your company does, it’s too important to be separate from your culture.
Because your culture is made up of people who serve your customers, it’s too important to be separate from your brand.
Without being integrated, a company can’t effectively operate or succeed in the long-run. Silos between teams disintegrate trust and diminish overall company effectiveness. Disconnection between brand and culture diminishes customer trust.
Customers trust companies with integrity between their teams, brand and culture because that shows up as “walking the talk.”
Here are five ways to ensure your brand-culture integration happens:
- The brand defines the company’s beliefs; your culture can come to live those beliefs.
- The brand creates interest through marketing activities; your culture must build trust by consistently caring for your customers.
- The brand carves out a market position by its offerings, persona, and attitude; your culture must secure that market position by living the brand values.
- The brand makes promises that create customer expectations; your culture must consistently deliver on those promises.
- The brand shapes its expression and stories; your culture must make those stories believable by living their reality.
Our clients are often struck by how many elements of their company shift when the integration process is completed in a thoughtful, inclusive way, and the marketplace reaction begins to show how the effort is worth the benefit. When integration is completed, your brand is clear, and your culture is strong. Then you can trust everyone on your team to do the right thing, and customers can trust your integrity.
If you want a more trusting team, a culture of belonging or a magnetic brand that attracts more of the right customers, I can help. If you'd like to explore if working together makes sense, drop me a line.